Red, white and Mellencamp. That’s the gist of a massive new advertising campaign for Chevrolet’s ’07 Silverado fullsize pickup. The multimillion dollar new pickup marketing onslaught will carry the tagline: “Our Country. Our Truck,” as serenaded by folksy rocker John Mellencamp. Chevy will unfurl its latest advertising project at the State Fair of Texas Sept. 27, with a formal media launch starting over the weekend. “The research behind this new truck confirmed what we’ve seen for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.