NASHVILLE – Ed Peper, elevated to the top job at Chevrolet in March, is getting accustomed to his new role as the division completes a full-scale revamp of its product portfolio with the introduction of the ’06 Impala. “Chevrolet is an enormous enterprise,” says Peper, whose previous position as general sales manager for General Motors Corp.’s Northeast region had him overseeing 1,500 dealers for all the GM brands. Peper took over the general manager position at Chevrolet from Brent Dewar, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.