WASHINGTON – Encouraging signs point to growth for Chevrolet this year, says General Manager Jim Campbell. In fact, he tells Ward’s at the auto show here this week, one of his biggest worries at the moment is a shortage of inventory of some models. But he is confident investments General Motors Co. is making in boosting Equinox output in Ingersoll, ON, Canada, plus a full-year’s production of the hot-selling cross/utility vehicle, will help hike Chevrolet-brand volume overall. “We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.