General Motors Corp., which has staged some of the more memorable ad campaigns in recent memory, strikes again with innovative marketing efforts to support the introduction of its all-new '06 Chevrolet HHR cross/utility vehicle and the updated '06 Chevrolet Impala large car. The promotions include two advertising firsts: The purchasing by one advertiser of all the commercial time for one episode of “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on NBC and digitally inserting the Impala logo within the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.