General Motors Corp.’s Chevrolet Avalanche pickup truck, Ford Motor Co.’s F-150 SuperCrew 4-wheel drive pickup and 2-door Explorer SUV and Land Rover’s Discovery Series II 4x4 SUV all receive 2-star rollover ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. According to NHTSA’s star system, the 2-star rating means the vehicles have a 30%-39% chance of rolling over in a single vehicle accident. Toyota Motor Corp.’s Sequoia large SUV, GM’s Saturn VUE midsize SUV and Mazda’s MPV each ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.