INDIANAPOLIS – Brace yourself, Baby Boomers: Corvette is turning 50. And given its reputation as perhaps the greatest American automotive icon, General Motors Corp.’s Chevrolet Div. is having one big – and extended – birthday party for the 2-seat sports car. Chevy plans to kick off a year-long anniversary celebration later in April, culminating in late June 2003, with a 3-day event in Nashville, TN, featuring concerts, parades, car displays and Corvette club functions. 2003 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.