DETROIT – General Motors Co., which wants to reconnect with U.S. consumers after years of questionable quality and a recent taxpayer-funded bankruptcy, launches a major new advertising campaign tonight for its bread-and-butter Chevrolet brand. Marketing chief Joel Ewanick characterizes the effort as GM’s biggest post-bankruptcy campaign so far, but also calls it just the first salvo in a marketing overhaul at the auto maker that could take years. “This is just the start,” Ewanick says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.