NEW YORK – Chevrolet General Manager Brent Dewar doesn’t expect rising fuel prices to impact fullsize truck sales. “It's not important to truck purchases at this time," he says in an interview here. "In fact, fullsize sport utilities are having a great run." That said, he does admit there is discussion of fuel prices by truck customers, especially on the West Coast, but insists such concerns are not affecting sales. Chevrolet General Manager Brent Dewar The Chevy chief is confident ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.