DETROIT – General Motors undertakes one of its boldest marketing campaigns ever this month when it launches the new-for-’12 Chevrolet Sonic, focusing almost entirely on digital and social-networking media targeting young, hip consumers. “This is new ground for Chevrolet,” Kevin Mayer, director of Chevrolet advertising, tells journalists during a briefing on the campaign at GM world headquarters here. GM does not provide details on the cost or scope of the effort, developed with agency ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.