MILFORD, MI – In hot pursuit of new markets for its fullsize SUVs, General Motors Corp. is launching production Nov. 1 of ’05 Chevy Police Tahoe SUVs at its Arlington, TX, assembly plant. ’05 Chevy Police Tahoe SUV The auto maker hopes to sell 6,000-8,000 Police Tahoes annually, according to Dave Spence, director-commercial portfolio planning and specialty vehicles for GM Fleet and Commercial Operations. Police agencies buy about 50,000-60,000 vehicles annually from auto makers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.