WARREN, MI – The '07 Chevrolet Tahoe will be the first vehicle based on General Motors Corp.'s all-new GMT900 fullsize truck architecture to debut publicly when it is showcased in Dallas at the Texas State Fair, which runs Sept. 30-Oct. 23. The '07 GMC Yukon will follow, debuting Oct. 5 at the California International Auto Show in Anaheim. By mid 2006, all of GM's fullsize SUV models – including the Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Suburban and Avalanche and GMC Yukon XL – will be at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.