With the overhaul of its truck products largely complete, General Motors Corp.'s focus on its car lineup will include the debut of the Chevrolet Traverse crossover sport/utility vehicle (SUV) in 2004, more efficient small car operations and eliminating overlap of its midsize sedans, a top executive tells Ward's. “Right now we have more midsize sedans than we need,” Ronald L. Zarrella, GM North American operations chief, says in an interview. “During the next round (of product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.