General Motors Co. unveils at Auto China 2010 in Beijing an intriguing 5-passenger multipurpose concept vehicle based on the ’11 Chevrolet Volt extended-range electric vehicle. The Volt MPV5 electric concept demonstrates the capabilities of the Volt propulsion system, GM says, but with larger proportions for more roominess. The concept rides on virtually the same wheelbase but is longer, wider and taller than the production sedan. “The Volt MPV5 concept takes the efficient design of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.