Dealers will start taking orders for Monte Carlo SS this month. CHICAGO – Chevrolet Div. rolls out TrailBlazer and Tahoe high-performance SS concepts, equipped with 6.0L 345-hp V-8s, at a media preview here of its new SSR pickup/roadster. "We're working hard on SS sport/utilities, but they won't come out until after the SS cars," says Janet Eckhoff, SSR marketing director. "The TrailBlazer SS hasn't been approved for production yet, but it should be," adds Tom Wallace, General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.