CHELSEA, MI – Chrysler is nearing a decision on marketing its iconic core-brand 300 fullsize sedan in China, the auto maker’s lead international executive says today. The boardroom discussion is taking place as Chrysler is weeks away from launching its seventh model – the Jeep Compass – in the world’s largest market. Chrysler’s management team is pondering a 300 sedan rollout as it also considers “leveraging” alliance-partner Fiat’s joint venture with China-based Guangzhou, Mike Manley ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.