China's vehicle sales in the year’s first half jumped 30.5% to 7.18 million units, compared with year-ago, while production soared 44.4% to 8.47 million, the China Automotive Technology & Research Center reports. Passenger-car sales in the period climbed 25.6% to 5.42 million units. June vehicle sales were up 14% to 1.13 million units from prior-year, but down 5.3% from May, marking the third straight month of decline after March’s record tally of 1.7 million, CATRC says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.