Despite the fact China’s frenetic sales growth is beginning to slow, sales and production in the year’s first half each topped 5 million units. Through June, output increased 16.7% to nearly 5.2 million units, while sales rose 18.5% to 5.18 million, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers says. Passenger-vehicle deliveries in the first six months climbed 17.1% to 3.61 million. But China’s Xinhua news agency says the growth rate was down 5.2 percentage points from the 22.26% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.