VIENNA – Last month saw the start of a new era, as the first five Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. cars were delivered in Moldova. The small country, which is located between Ukraine and Romania, is one of the first European countries to offer Chinese cars. Moldova also is believed to be the first European country in which a Geely has been sold. “We plan to sell at least 200 cars this year,” says Valentin Tsurkan, director of Moldova importer CC Camelia SA. Geely cars start at €4,800 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.