Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. Ltd., the Chinese joint-venture partner of Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corp., reportedly is in talks with Hunan Changfeng Motor Co. Ltd. regarding a possible merger. “We have been in contact over the past few months,” the Shanghai Daily quotes an unnamed Guangzhou official as saying. “Both companies have proposals but we haven’t gone through all the details.” Another media report says Guangzhou plans to buy Hunan Changfeng by the end of the year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.