Chinese new-vehicle sales in February slipped 0.4% to 880,027 units from year-ago, the China Passenger Car Assn. says, but were down 37.3% from January. The government-owned China Daily newspaper says February marked the country’s first year-on-year sales decline in more than two years. “The stagnancy of the automobile market in February is reasonable, but it will lead to a downtrend in the coming months,” CPCA Secretary General Rao Da is quoted as saying. Rao warns against “being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.