Fuzhou Fuda set to bow FUZHOU — A new light bus from Fuzhou Auto Plant and using advanced technologies borrowed from Japan's Mazda Motor Corp. is set to hit the market. The deluxe 8-passenger bus, called Fuda, is powered by a 2.0L gasoline engine and has a top speed of 120 km/h (75 mph). Fuzhou Auto began production of the bus in mid-April and plans to sell 600 of the vehicles this year. The Fuda is expected to be priced at RMB168,000 (US$20,297). Fuzhou Auto reportedly is capable of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.