Hatchback hits market NANJING — Nanjing Yuejing Automotive Co. is building a new hatchback passenger car in China by the end of the year, a company official says. The company is a joint venture between Fiat SpA's Iveco and Nanjing Motor Corp. The new hatchback, which will sell for RMB60,000 (US$7,248), will compete in China's growing auto market by being priced substantially lower than other JV — produced family cars. Production is expected to begin at 3,000 cars annually, a number that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.