Porsche opens dealership BEIJING — A new Porsche dealership will open in Beijing in an effort to boost sales of the sports cars. Porsche AG has set a goal of selling more than 50 cars annually by mid-2002, to be priced at a minimum of RMB386,179 (US$46,640). The exclusive German automaker estimates it sold 50 cars in main-land China and 142 in Hong Kong last year. Dealerships also are planned for Shanghai and Guangzhou. BMW AG reports its China and Hong Kong sales doubled last year to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.