Lear enters second Chinese JV CHONGQING — U.S.-based Lear Corp. has a new joint venture with Chang'an Automobile Co. Ltd. to design interior systems for mini-vehicles. The new company, called Lear-Chang'an Automotive Interior Systems Co. Ltd., has a total investment of US$10.6 million, with Lear holding a 55% share. Other partners include Huaya Enterprise Group of Chongqing and Hong Kong's Yinhua Corp. Annual production capacity is expected to reach 300,000 units. Honda reveals Accord ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.