DCAC to intro new models WUHAN — Dongfeng Citroen Automobile Co. Ltd. reportedly will introduce two additions to its Fukang car lineup later this year. Sources at DCAC say the automaker plans to market a full-size Fukang 988 EM, which is expected to be priced at about RMB190,000 (US$22,947). Also due out is a hatchback Fukang AX model, which likely will be priced at over RMB150,000 (US$18,116) and targeted at white-collar workers. In addition to DCAC's new Fukang models, the automaker is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.