DC searches for partner FRANKFURT — DaimlerChrysler AG says in published reports it is seeking new commercial-vehicle partners in China as well as in Japan. The automaker says its recent tie-up with South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will be at the core of its commercial vehicle operations in Asia. However, officials say the Asian market cannot be treated as one unit and different partners may be required for different countries. New Red Flag debuts CHANGCHUN — A new Hongqi (Red ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.