DCAC to produce Picasso WUHAN — Dongfeng-Citroen Automobile Co. Ltd.'s Picasso family vehicle is expected to roll off the assembly line later this year. The automaker says the new vehicle has a streamlined appearance with larger windows and a roomier interior than other vehicles. It measures 4.3-m (14.0-ft.) long, 1.7-m (5.74-ft.) wide and 1.64-m (5.38-ft.) high. The Picasso is expected to be priced at RMB240,000 (US$28,995). Auto Shanghai slated SHANGHAI — The ninth International ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.