Corning to make components SHANGHAI — Corning Inc. is building a US$77 million factory in the Pudong New Area of Shanghai, China's largest industrial and commercial center. The factory will produce components for catalytic converters that reduce auto emissions. Operation is expected to start up in two years, with an annual sales goal of more than 5 million sets of cellular ceramic substrates to be sold in China and other parts of Asia. Beijing Light likes diesels BEIJING — Beijing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.