China OKs Suzuki JV BEIJING — Suzuki Motor Corp. says Beijing has approved its second joint venture in China. Under the agreement, Suzuki will produce 100,000 small commercial vehicles annually in a new joint venture in Jiangxi province in southeast China. Jiangxi Changhe Suzuki Automobile Co. reportedly is capitalized at some US$55 million. Volvo wants bus venture SHANGHAI — AB Volvo is negotiating with China to establish a city bus manufacturing joint venture in Shanghai, published ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.