Shanghai Auto buys stakes SHANGHAI — Shanghai Automotive Co. Ltd. is purchasing stakes in three joint-venture automotive suppliers from its parent company, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. (SAIC). The deals include 50% of Sino-Japanese Shanghai Koito Automotive Lamp Co. for RMB137.5 million (US$16.6 million), 49% of Sino-German ZF Shanghai Steering Co. for RMB232.9 million (US$28.1 million), and 50% of Sino-U.S Shanghai Automotive Brake System for RMB$148.7 million (US$18 million). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.