Isuzu bus project approved GUANGZHOU — Isuzu Motors Ltd. gains government approval to proceed with its luxury bus-making joint venture. The JV, Guangzhou-Isuzu Bus Corp., totals US$30 million, with Guangzhou Automobile Group contributing 51% of the registered capital and Isuzu providing the remaining 49%. Officials say the JV, which will make some 1,200 luxury buses annually, should be operational in a year. The buses are meant to cater to a growing tourist market in South China. Citroen ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!

For pricing and subscription information please contact
Amber McLincha by email: or phone: (248) 799-2622

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

Already registered? here.