Platz replaces Xiali TIANJIN — Tianjin Automotive Industry Corp. plans to begin production of a new car in 2001, the Platz, which is aimed at replacing Toyota Motor Corp.'s Xiali (Charade) sedan. The Platz has an advanced transmission system and a streamlined design and will be marketed to the general public and the business sector. The Platz is expected to be available in a variety of trim lines ranging in price from RMB82,800-RMB118,400 (US$10,000-US$14,300). MAZ assembles kits MINSK ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.