BEIJING — China produced 155,600 motor vehicles in October, rising 13.4% over the same month 1997, and sold 141,400 units, up nearly 4%, the China Assn. of Automotive Industry says. October's production was 9% higher than November 1997, while sales were 1% higher. During the January-October period, the country turned out 1.33 million motor vehicles, selling 1.287 million units and rising 1.24% and 0.69%, respectively, year-on-year. Compared with same period last year, production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.