VIENNA – Hefei Changhe Automobile Co. Ltd. unveils a new minivan and redesigned Changhe Ideal II minicar in China. The new minivan, dubbed "Furuida," is powered by either a 52-hp 1.1L or 78-hp 1.3L 4-cyl. engine. The restyled Ideal II receives a new 1.4L 4-cyl. engine and front fascia and is bigger and wider than its predecessor. The original Ideal, based on a Suzuki Motor Corp. platform, was designed by Italy’s Stile Bertone SpA and introduced in 2003. Mexico's Viribus S.A. de C.V. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.