By most measures, Kevin P. Moyer's ascendancy to president of Dana Corp.'s Asia-Pacific operations would be a jump into the hot seat, given the current financial crisis in the region. But Moyer, 41, an Ohio, U.S.A., native and self-described ‘car nut,’ doesn't see it that way. Asia's market meltdown provides greater opportunity to support Dana's Asia-Pacific customers. “As a leading global supplier, that really drives what we do,” he says. Moyer is well-positioned for his task, with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.