China's consumption of automotive components will post an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 15% over the next four years, reaching RMB480 billion ($58 billion) in 2009, concludes a report by Business Communications Co. Inc. BCC says just shy of RMB248 billion ($30 billion) in automotive components was purchased in China in 2004. Chinese Auto Components Consumption ($ Millions) Com- ponent Type 2004 2009 AAGR % 2004- 2009 Total parts 28,800 58,000 15.0 Engine parts 4,320 8,688 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.