VIENNA – Zhonghua, the Chinese car brand manufactured by Shenyang Brilliance Jinbei Automobile Co. Ltd., is headed for Europe, with sales through an independent distributor set to begin later this year. Shenyang Brilliance stole the auto show in Leipzig, Germany – the second-largest auto exhibition in the country (open to the public April 2-10), with the world debut of the Zhonghua M2. Zhonghua M1 Shorter than the Zhongua M1 sedan, the new model will go into production in October. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.