Chrysler’s Super Bowl ad, featuring rap superstar Eminem against a backdrop of a gritty but resilient Detroit, has garnered national attention, but it has done little to change public perception of the auto maker, according to a newly released survey. Auto-shopping website PSCars.com, says the ad, which has stirred a sense of pride among Detroit-area residents, was “confusing” to 76% of the 2,000 respondents of a poll it conducted. Spokesman Evan Sneider says most of those surveyed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.