CHICAGO – Only a week after announcing it will add 1,000 jobs at its Belvidere, IL, assembly plant, Chrysler Group details plans to add another 500 jobs by building a parts sorting center next to the facility. The center is the result of the largest minority contract ever awarded by Chrysler Group, a $200 million pact that calls for TDS/US of Brownstown, MI, a Detroit suburb, to oversee its operation. Chrysler’s Belvidere plant. "This is an investment in the future of Belvidere, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.