DETROIT – Chrysler Group signals its intent to be the convertible leader “from the top down” with the unveiling of three new products for open-air driving at the North American International Auto Show here. Topping the list is the ’05 Chrysler Crossfire roadster, a variant on the fetching Crossfire coupe with a hard top that retracts in 22 seconds. More affordable will be the ’05 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible with a power soft top, which joins the sedan in production at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.