AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler Group shifts its procurement and supply organization with the addition of boards of directors responsible for each component. The boards consist of up to five members, with each having their job performance rating and financial incentives tied to the performance of their respective suppliers. Peter Rosenfeld “For every component we have an engineer, a buyer, a supplier quality specialist and supply specialist, and in those cases where it is a consumer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.