DURHAM, NC – Chrysler Group confirms it has given the green light to provide coachbuilders with de-contented versions of its Chrysler 300C to facilitate the manufacture of long-wheelbase (LWB) versions of the sedan. The auto maker has not set a definitive volume target for the LWB project, saying it will provide the vehicles as it can fit them into the production mix at its Brampton, Ont., Canada, assembly plant. Chrysler Approves 300 LWB sedan. “We have approved the basic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.