Chrysler Group produces its 1-millionth modern Hemi V-8 engine at its manufacturing plant in Saltillo, Mexico. “The modern Hemi engine is one of our best examples of “Disciplined Pizzazz,” says Eric Ridenour, Chrysler executive vice president-Product Development. “We combined the best of our engineering heritage with modern design to develop an engine that puts smiles on the customers’ faces – 1 million customers’ faces.” Hemi engines first appeared in Chrysler vehicles in 1951 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.