Chrysler Group is for sale, but with strings attached. Corporate parent DaimlerChrysler AG has high expectations for any deal that would undo the merger that rocked the auto industry in 1998, Chairman Dieter Zetsche suggests today in Berlin during the auto maker’s annual shareholders meeting. For the first time, Zetsche officially confirms DC is in talks to explore selling its ailing U.S. unit – a prospect that has dominated headlines since Chrysler unveiled its “recovery and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.