Expect Chrysler Canada to capitalize on its market-leading sales momentum when the auto maker introduces its all-new small car next year, says Chrysler Canada President and CEO Reid Bigland. Through June, the auto maker’s sales were tracking 15% ahead of like-2010, far surpassing the industry’s 2.6% uptick, according to Ward’s data. In addition, Chrysler’s 1.6% market-share jump to 15% was the largest gain by any auto maker. “That’s without a strong C-car,” Bigland tells Ward’s, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.