WINDSOR, ON – Expect Chrysler Canada Inc. to continue its winning ways this month, says Reid Bigland, the company’s president and CEO. February’s 12% sales jump, compared with like-2009, marked the auto maker’s third consecutive month of year-over-year gains, according to Ward’s data. “I don’t intend to break that,” Bigland says of the streak. Bigland attributes Chrysler’s momentum to strong demand for the Dodge Journey cross/utility vehicle and Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.