DETROIT -- They’ve already been labeled “Generation Y” and “Echo Boomers.” Now Chrysler Group is calling them the “Millennial Generation.” Whatever their label, consumers ranging in age from 12 to 24 – the children of baby boomers – promise to be the biggest and most-influential demographic group since, well, their parents. Acquisitive and very brand conscious, they increasingly are being targeted by auto makers as they start to reach car-buying age. This year, the Chrysler Group is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.