Not one to rest on its laurels, Chrysler Group hopes to build on its new product momentum with the introduction of five new vehicles in 2005. The auto maker says it will introduce the Dodge Charger sedan and Jeep Commander SUV in the first half, with three additional vehicles in the pipeline for later in the year. Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetcshe tells attendees at a recent industry conference the product introductions will continue at a rapid-fire pace in the years to come. All-new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.