Chrysler LLC plans to enter the electric-vehicle market with models for fleet-testing as early as 2009, most likely with a product reportedly capable of a 40-mile (64-km) range and hundreds of additional miles with the assistance of a small gasoline engine. Chrysler reveals four vehicles to the cable television news outlet CNBC this morning. They include a prototype Dodge performance car, Chrysler Town & Country minivan, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, plus a city-car concept. The cars are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.