AUSTIN, TX – Chrysler Group expects to post double-digit percentage sales gains in October, thanks to its latest round of incentives and early lease-termination program. Dodge Ram posting strong sales through September. Chrysler deliveries fell 15% in September, prompting the auto maker to initiate new incentives, including a $3,000 cash-back offer on the Chrysler Pacifica. “Sales in October look very good,” Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard says during a media preview ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.